Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- To give participants an understanding of problems and issues in the field of Business and Management
- To give the participants a holistic perspective of Business Management so that they can shoulder greater responsibilities in their careers ahead with better awareness.
- The latest and the best practices and problem solving acumen from the Indian as well as International context
- To provide skills, knowledge and tactical approach to assess the business situations and handle tasks more effectively.
- Premier certification from XLRI
- Career Enhancement
- Saturday – 6:45PM to 9:45PM and Sunday – 6:45PM to 9:45PM
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Must possess minimum of 2 years of work experience in related field after completing graduation.
- Full Time Degree Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline, recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Academic Record
- Years and Quality of work experience.
- Personal Interviews to be conducted by XLRI faculty using Hughes Global Education Interactive Onsite Learning Platform
- Recognized Certification from XLRI – one of the foremost B School in the country and reputed to be one of Asia’s finest business schools.
- Selection is through a personal interview by the XLRI senior faculty members.
- Rigorous Programme Structure with assessments for every course.
- Competitive Price of INR 2.4 lacs - This price for a program of this brand is not available in country today.
- Learning from the best faculty in India and Industry Experts.
- Well researched & up-to-date Course Content.
- Case studies and simulations.
- Alumni membership of XLRI present globally - which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants.
- Peer learning through rich student profile & Networking opportunities.
- Continue earning while you gain a high quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification.
The need for management education in today’s world for effective performance is a foregone conclusion. While experience might have been the backbone of effective performance in the corporate world of yesterday, knowledge and continuous learning is the mainstay amongst the best organizations of today. In order to satisfy this thirst for knowledge and to become a learning organization, XLRI has evolved a 12 months consolidated program in Business Management.
Schedule & Duration
Who Should Attend
Executives and professionals in business organizations may apply for this program. The program offers quality interactions with experienced executives, and peer group learning as average experience of the participants is around 7 years.
Admission Criteria & Profile Desired
Candidates who qualify the above eligibility criteria will be selected into the program. No deviations to the laid out Eligibility Criteria will be considered. The desired candidate for the program would ideally have a good work experience (around 5 years) with a strong academic background. Proficiency in English is desired since it would be the medium of instruction. The candidate must also have the drive to learn and imbibe the teachings of the program. General knowledge of the industry of work and working knowledge of computers is also necessary.
The examination and evaluation required for certification shall be carried out XLRI Jamshedpur. The faculty members teaching their respective courses will choose the method of evaluation most appropriate to the material. The certificate will be awarded directly by XLRI Jamshedpur. Successful Candidates will be offered Alumni status.
|Application Fee||INR 2000/-|
|Program Fee||INR 2,05,000/- + GST|
|Campus Fee||INR 35,000/- + GST|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of Application Fee)||INR 2,40,000/- + GST|
All Fees are payable directly to HGEIL. Fee is exclusive of GST which will be payable on actuals.
- All fees to be paid in favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR”
- A deferred payment schedule is also available
- Last date of application: 15-05-2018
- Date of Interview: 24-05-2018 to 02-06-2018
- First installment of fees (Last date): 29-Jun-17
- Induction Date: June - July, 2018
|1st||29th Jun, 2018||INR 40,000/-|
|2nd||14th Aug, 2018||INR 55,000|
|3rd||14th Nov, 2018||INR 35,000||4th||14th Jan, 2018||INR 55,000|
Installment dates are approximate and subject to change if applicable. All fees mentioned above are exclusive of GST. GST at the rate of 18% will be applicable on the fees mentioned above. Any change in GST during the tenure of the programme needs to be borne by the student.
- Principles of Marketing
- Quantitative Methods for Decision-Making
- Operations Research
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations & Production Strategy
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Product and Brand Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- International Management
- International Financial Management
- Business Law
- Consumer Behavior & Marketing Research
- Organization Structure, Design & Change
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Financial Markets & Banking
- Project Work for eligible students
End term Examination to be conducted at neutral venues in specific cities by XLRI. The faculty members teaching their respective courses will choose the method of evaluation most appropriate to the material. Regular Quizzes will be conducted online /offline in the classrooms by the Institute.
- The certificate will be awarded directly by XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- Alumni status to be provided by XLRI.
- A very intensive program useful from a corporate management view point
- 12 months Intense learning which also includes a campus study module of learning at the XLRI campus and the rest on the Hughes Global Education's satellite learning platform
- Project wor
- Lecture Series
- Case methods
- Group work
- Term papers
- Assignments and Dissertation
- Academic Record
- Years and quality of work experience
- Personal Interviews to be conducted by XLRI faculty either using Hughes Interactive Learning Platform or through face-to-face mode
Assessments & Evaluation:
The institute shall set the papers for examinations and evaluation shall be done by the institute. The faculty members teaching their respective courses will choose the method of evaluation most appropriate to the material. Regular Quizzes to be conducted online / offline in the classrooms by the Institute. End term – Examination to be conducted at neutral venues in specific cities by XLRI.
XLRI shall carry out the examination and evaluation required for certification. It will award the certificate of successful completion to participants who complete the programme successfully