Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
IIFT New Delhi
- Provides in depth understanding of international business management concepts across different functional areas
- Equip participants with the tools and skills required for strategic decision making
- Provide an understanding into the operational aspects of international business.
- Highly structured programme with pre-defined course structure, session plans, evaluations and assignment schedules On-campus sessions at the beginning of every trimester (6 days each)
- Total duration of the programme is 700 hours ( Programme includes – IOL hours + On Campus sessions+ Research Papers + Port Visit + Tutorials)
- Special focus on design and development of study material with a blend of theoretical and practical inputs
- High level of interaction between faculty and participants and within the participants themselves
- Emphasis on facilitating learning and application to business context through pre-work/ post work/tutorials and industry guest lectures
- Port visit
- Saturday – 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Sunday – 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
The Executive Post Graduate Diploma In International Business is a specialized Program that provides a scientific approach to business decision-making in today’s dynamic and competitive international business environment. EPGDIB provides an opportunity for middle and senior level executives to refresh and upgrade their managerial skills without interrupting their professional activities. The EPGDIB Program is specially designed to cater to those executives for whom leaving the job and the city is not a feasible option.
A healthy blend of both theoretical and practical Inputs. The classroom environment is designed to impart the theoretical knowledge reinforced through the case study approach. The take home assignments require the students to work on the concepts taught in the classroom. This is supplemented by lectures by industry experts on current issues and industry trends to gain the pragmatic perspective
Schedule & Duration
Duration:The total duration of the program is 13 Months spread over 3 terms.
Executive Post Graduate Diploma will be awarded by IIFT to students on successful completion of the programme.
Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or Institution with minimum 5 years of work experience after graduation & 3 years after post graduation or engineering.
|Application Fee||INR 2000/-|
|Program Fee||INR 3,15,000/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 7,875/- + GST|
|Books/Study Materials & Campus Fee||INR 15,000|
|Alumni Fee||INR 10,000/-|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of Application Fee)||INR 3,49,870/- + GST|
All fees mentioned above are exclusive of GST. GST at the rate of 18% will be applicable on the fees mentioned above. Any change in GST or any other applicable taxes during the tenure of the programme needs to be borne by the student.
- All above cost does not include cost of the Port visit which would be borne by the participants at actuals.
- Travel and stay arrangements for all on campus modules to be made by participants.
- The application fee has to be paid online or DD in the name of “Hughes Global Education India Ltd.” payable at New Delhi and all other fees is payable to “Indian Institute of Foreign Trade” Payable at New Delhi. (Please mention name, mobile number and program name on reverse of the Bank Draft.)
- For SC/ST/PH candidates program fee & application fee is 50% of the amount indicated above. All other fees remain same.
- GST, currently @18%, is payable over and above the mentioned fee for this item. Any change in GST during the tenure of the programme is to be borne by the students.
- Last date of received of applications: 19th Jan 2018
- List of Selected Candidates Date: 31st Jan, 2018
- Last Date of 1st Installment: 22nd Feb, 2018
- Technical Orientation and Academic Briefing: 10th March, 2018
- Date for 1st Campus Component: 27th Feb - 04th March, 2018
|1st||22nd Feb 2018||INR (75,000/- + 7,875/- + 25,000/-) + GST|
|2nd||23rd May 2018||INR 80,000/- + GST|
|3rd||21st Aug 2018||INR 80,000/- + GST||4th||3rd Dec 2018||INR 80,000/- + GST|
Installment dates are approximate and subject to change if applicable. All fees mentioned above are exclusive of GST. GST at the rate of 18% will be applicable on the fees mentioned above. Any change in GST during the tenure of the programme needs to be borne by the student.
- Macro Economics
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Business Statistics
- Global Business Environment
- Accounting for Managers
- IT Applications in Management
- International Marketing
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- International Trade Operations and Documentation
- International Economics
- Strategic Management
- (BS)Business Ethics- Seminar Paper
- International Business Strategy
- International Financial Management
- Management of Global Sourcing
- International Trade Logistics
- Managing Change & Transformation- Seminar Paper
(Course list is subject to revision. 4 electives will be offered based on batch preference)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sectoral Strategies
- Market Access Issues
- WTO and Regional Trade
- International Brand Management
- Trade Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Cross Cultural Management
- Research Project
- Port Visit