Executive Program for Young Managers
- Premier & successful General Management Program from IIMC – India’s foremost business school
- Revised and updated course content and coverage
- Books, Cases and Study Materials included in the Course
- A new team of program directors, each from a core business area, to build in more rigor & quality into the program
- Specially selected core faculty of the institute and faculty from abroad.
- Quality interactions and increased peer group learning
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite Learning.
- Participants selected, based on elaborate selection process and profiling.
- Alumni Status from IIMC
- Huge alumni base from past 17 batches have been largely benefited from this program. Several participants have advanced their careers within and outside their organizations.
- Superior performance on the job
- Exclusive focus on imparting managerial skills
- Development of career
- EPYM is of 1 year duration.
- Campus: 7 days (Two campus visit)
- Saturdays 6.45 PM – 9.45 PM & Sundays 12.15 PM - 3.15 PM
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Graduates (10+2+3) / Post Graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
- Proficiency in English since it would be the medium of instruction.
- Basic numerical ability and mathematical skills – including Algebra (eg. Equation of Straight Line), Basic Differential & Integral Calculus and Ability to Interpret Graphs.
- Ability to reason logically
- General awareness – including knowledge of Industry
Young professionals enter the workplace with little exposure to managerial concepts and skills. For them, the initial immersion into the complex world of practice can be challenging. After a period unwavering commitment and attention to the details of one’s work, the executive in search of excellence requires fresh insights and inputs. There arises a need for sharpening skills and strengthening the value of one’s experience with theoretical buttress.
Towards this end, EPYM aims to equip these professionals with the appropriate managerial know-how. EPYM is designed to provide both perspective and managerial skills to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global business environment. The program provides an integrated overview of core business functions, key concepts, tools and techniques and enhances skills to provide a programme participant critical inputs required to do well in select functional areas. The program would enhance the participant's ability to face current and future challenges of management and business administration
Schedule & Duration
Who Should Attend
Young working executives and professionals in business organizations may apply for this program. The program offers quality interactions with experienced executives, and peer group learning as average experience of the participants is around 4 years.
Admission Criteria & Profile Desired
An Entrance Test will be conducted to select eligible candidates to the programme. Candidates who qualify the above eligibility criteria will be considered for the Entrance Test. Final Selection will be made basis the candidates’ performance in the Entrance Test. No deviations to the laid out Eligibility Criteria (unless otherwise mentioned above) will be considered. Desired Proficiencies in the Candidate (in addition to the Eligibility Criteria) –
Certification & Alumnus Status
IIM Calcutta shall carry out the examination and evaluation required for certification. IIM Calcutta will directly award a certificate to participants who complete the program successfully. Giving feedback is an integral part of the completion requirements of the program. Successful Candidates will be offered the IIMC – MDP Alumni status.
|Application Fee||INR 2000/-|
|Program Fee||INR 1,65,000/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 4,125/- + GST|
|Campus Fee||INR 42,000/- + GST|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of Application Fee)||INR 2,11,125/- + GST|
- IIMC invests a lot to maintain high quality of program delivery. The student fee includes all the course material which is books, simulations and cases, certification and alumni membership for IIMC.
- Installment amounts does not include campus fees.
- Taxes will be charged extra on these components.
- Application Closure Date: 17th November 2018
- Last Date of Entrance Test: 18th & 19th November 2018
- Last Date for Payment of 1st installment: TBA
|Installment||Dates||Amount (INR)||Amount USD|
|1st||TBA||INR 67,075/- + 4,125/- + GST||NA|
|2nd||23rd Nov 2018||INR 49,840/- + GST||NA|
|3rd||11th Feb 2018||INR 48,085/- + GST||NA|
- Basics of Human Resources Management
- Behavioral Science
- perations Management
- Business Law
(5 sessions of 3 hours for each of the following) Advanced Marketing
- Advanced Behavioral Science
- Advanced Marketing
- Advanced Finance
- Advanced Operations
IIM Calcutta shall carry out the examination and evaluation required for certification. IIM Calcutta will directly award a certificate of completion to participants who complete the programme successfully. Giving feedback is an integral part of the completion requirements of the programme.