Executive Programme in Business Analytics
- Premier & successful Business Analytics Programme from IIMC – India’s foremost business school
- Revised and updated course content and coverage
- Special inputs from Boston University
- Books, Cases and Study Materials included in the Course
- A dynamic team of programme directors, each from the core business area, to build in more rigour & quality into the programme
- Specially selected core faculty – both domestic & International
- Quality interactions and increased peer group learning
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite Learning.
- Participants selected, based on elaborate selection process and profiling.
- Alumni Status from IIMC
- Large Alumni base from past batches have been largely benefited from this programme. Several participants have advanced their careers within and outside their organizations
- Premier certification from IIM Calcutta
- Career Enhancement
- Business Analysis skills
- Saturdays & Sundays : 9.00 am – 12.00 noon
- At least graduation in Science or Engineering with minimum 50% marks
- Minimum 2 years of work experience and currently employed
- Proficiency in English since it would be the medium of instruction.
- Basic numerical ability and mathematical skills - including Algebra (e.g. Equation of Straight Line), Basic Differential & Integral Calculus and Ability to Interpret Graphs.
- Ability to reason logically
- General awareness – including knowledge of Industry
- Recognized Certification from the foremost B School in the country
- Learning from the best faculty in India and Industry Experts
- Special inputs from Boston University
- Well researched & up-to-date Course Content
- Rigorous Programme Structure with assessments for every course
- Case studies and simulations
- Continue earning while you gain a high quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification
- Alumni membership of IIMC present globally – which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants
- Theory & Practical Inputs
- Case study approach.
- Assignments, E-Learning, & Business Simulation
Consequent to decades of information technology deployment, organizations today have more information at hand than ever before. But in many cases the information is not being utilized to out-think the rivals. Thus organizations are missing out on a potent competitive tool.
Business Analytics is about quantitative analysis and predictive modeling towards data-driven competitive strategies. Exemplars of analytics are using tools to identify their most profitable customers; offer the right price; accelerate product innovation; optimize supply chains; identifying the true drivers of financial performance etc. Organizations as diverse as HSBC, PepsiCo, Amazon, Barclay's, Capital One, Procter & Gamble, Wachovia, and the Boston Red Sox illuminate how to leverage the power of analytics. Competence in analytics has become a critical skill for managers of the new age business organisations.
This executive long distance programme would have modules such as Data Mining, Business Intelligence, Statistical Decision Modeling, Spreadsheet Modelling, Financial Analytics, Marketing Analytics, and Operations Analytics. The overall value gained at the end of the programme is expected to build a solid foundation of business analytics.
Superior performance on the job, Exclusive focus on imparting relevant skills & Development of career.
This executive long distance program is designed to expose participants to state of the art tools and techniques of analytics The programme coverage would include discussion on topics such as Data Mining, Soft Computing, Design of Experiments, Survey Sampling, Statistical Inference, Investment Management, Financial Modeling, Advanced marketing Research etc.The overall value gained at the end of the programme is expected to be a solid foundation in topics needed for building capabilities to take on the new form of competition
Schedule & Duration
Duration: One Year
Who Should Attend
Professionals interested to build a career in Analytics. The programme would demand adequate familiarity with high-school level mathematics.
Desired Proficiencies in the Candidate (in addition to the Eligibility Criteria) –
Written Test, Assignments, Project & Online Examinations
Evaluation shall be conducted by the institute. Participants are evaluated on the basis of examinations for all the courses.
A course in BA leads to better on job performance as this is a skilling programme, value adds by imparting domain skills in participants. The course has been acknowledged to help both the practitioners as well as those keen to enter the field. People who are at the lower levels of analytics job pyramid look forward to advancements to next levels by the process of learning and skills development. The ones who have an interest in the area and want to start a career in analytics too will find this course very useful. The industry sector wise, educational background and work-ex based popularity of past batches is a good indicator where the target segment lies for this course.IT/ ITES, BFSI, Telecom, Services, KPO, consultancy are the most common seekers for courses on analytics.
|Application Fee||INR 2000/-|
|Program Fee||INR 2,20,000/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 5,500/- + GST|
|Campus Fee||INR 60,000/- + GST|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of Application Fee)||INR 2,85,500/- + GST|
- Fees mentioned above are exclusive of GST
- GST (currently @ 18%) will be charged extra on these components
- Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the program will have to be borne by the students
- Last Date of Application: 18th June, 2018
- Selection List Date: 23rd June, 2018
- Last Date for Payment of 1st installment: 12th July, 2018
- Academic Briefing: 14th July, 2018
- Class Start: 14th July, 2018
|1st||12th July, 2018||INR 70,000/- + INR 5,500/- + GST|
|2nd||12th October, 2018||INR 80,000/- + GST|
|3rd||12th January, 2018||INR 70,000/- + GST|
- Business Analytics and Competitive Advantage
- Business Communications
- Business Data Mining
- Data Mining Applications in R
- Financial Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Mathematics for Business Analytics
- Operational Analytics
- Spreadsheet Modelling
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Time Series Models in Business