Executive Program in Global Business Management
- Understand & identify the challenges in today’s market place
- Understand the Conceptual frameworks in sales and marketing
- Understand Customer and Market Orientation for business success
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a manager dealing with sales and/or marketing
- Be able to learn how to manage, motivate and lead sales and marketing teams
- Understand the fundamentals of channel design and development
- This program would give the participants a global perspective, i. e., various issues that come up and how organizations and other systems handle them.
- The successful participants would form a set that is more equipped to handle situations of global businesses.
- Successful participants become IIMC-LDP alumni, which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants.
- Thursdays: 6:45 – 9:45 PM
- Saturday : 6.45pm - 9.45 pm ( January and February 2018)
- 12.15pm - 3.15 pm ( March 2018 onwards till end of program)
- Provide an overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques needed to successfully meet the challenges of today's global business environment. Individual courses will give participants the knowledge needed to work cross-functionally within the organization and become more skilled in the basics of business management.
- Provide a premier certification from IIM Calcutta
- Career Enhancement
- Recognized Certification from IIMC - the foremost B School in the country and reputed to be one of Asia’s finest business schools
- 300 hours of intensive learning intervention by renowned faculty from India & abroad through online interactive lectures
- Face to face workshops with case studies and business simulations at the IIMC Campus
- Peer learning through rich student profile & Networking opportunities.
- Continue earning while you gain a high quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification.
- Competitive Price of 3 lacs (all inclusive) - This price for a program of this brand is not available in country today.
- Alumni membership of IIMC present globally - which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants
- Highly Interactive
- Theory & Practical InputsM
- Case study approach.
- Assignments, E-Learning, & Business Simulation
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Graduates / Post-graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 2 and preferably below 12 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date
- Retail Applications + credentials and Corporate Nominations from Multiple Corporate.
- Applicants will be selected based on performance in the Entrance Test.
- Personal Interview will be conducted over online platform for selected candidates.
Today's managers need applicable knowledge and skills to navigate their organizations through an ever-changing and dynamic global business environment irrespective of the workplace, viz., national or global. The knowledge of global perspective has become imperative for successful business. The recent global financial and economic crisis has precipitated the need for developing a repertoire of management skills that are applicable around the globe. The 12 month Executive Programme in Global Business Management is designed to contribute to global management development within the structure and systems of organizational behavior, blending management theory and tools with practical insights and participation.
The concept of the programme is simple and the impact far-reaching. As an individual grows within an organization it is imperative at each step forward to add-on qualifications & skills that are commensurate with the role she is assigned. This program aims at people in early to middle management career who are willing to learn the latest in management thought. Participants will gain new insights from reality-based case studies, sharing and developing decision-making techniques with an influential group of peers, all brought together in the nurturing environment created by IIMC Faculty.
The 11th Batch of Executive Programme in Global Business Management is designed to provide managers and professionals with a broad overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques needed to successfully meet the challenges of today's global business environment. Individual courses will give participants the knowledge needed to work cross-functionally within the organization and become more skilled in the basics of managing businesses, their teams, and to a great extent, themselves.
The program will help the participant to:
The globalization of businesses is demanding a wider set of skills form its managers. The Indian job market in several industries is now putting a premium on ability of managers to handle global situations. This program is in its 8th edition now. It is a general management program offered in the online education domain. Broadly, the program develops and hones the perspective of managing in our organizations, though with some difference. Firstly, this program is uniquely positioned to educate executives about issues related to managing people and work in global organizations and businesses. Second, this program creates a differentiation in terms of focused delivery on topics related to global business management and international management. Third unique component of the program is a focused delivery on building managerial skills and developing a global mindset.
Schedule & Duration
The EPGBM is of one year duration.
Who Should Attend
Junior & Middle level executives looking to making a career in Sales and Marketing in Pharma, FMCG, Banking & Financial Services, Industrial products etc.
Why should a student choose this Program & not others?
Who Should Attend
Junior & Middle level executives aspiring to become Global Managers
|Application Fee||INR 2000/- + GST|
|Program Fee||INR 2,60,000/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 6,500/- + GST|
|Campus Fee||INR 48,000/- + GST|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of Application Fee)||INR 3,14,500/- + GST|
- IIMC invests a lot to maintain high quality of program delivery. The student fee includes all the course material which is books, simulations and cases, certification and alumni membership for IIMC.
- GST (currently @ 18%) will be charged extra on above components.
- Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the program will have to be borne by the students.
- Program fees are payable online or through DD drawn in favour of “Hughes Global Education India Ltd.”
- Campus fee includes Books/ Study Materials Fee for the complete program.
- Application Closure Date: 12-Jan-2018
- Last Date of Entrance Test: TBA
- Declaration of the list of eligible candidates begins: TBA
- Last date of First installment: As per Offer Letter
- Orientation and briefing: TBA
- Class Start Date: TBA
|Installment||Date||Amount (INR)||Amount USD|
|1st||As per offer letter||INR 72,700/- + INR 6,500/-|
|3rd||24-Mar-2018||INR 72,000/- + INR 24,000/-|
|4th||22-May-2018||INR 42,600/- + INR 24,000/-|
- GST (currently @ 18%) will be charged extra on above components
- Global Business Strategy
- Finance for Managers
- Business Economics
- Global Operations Management
- Information Technology in evolving business landscape
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Skill Development
- International Business and Strategic Issues
- Developing A Global Mindset
This component forms the core of EPGBM. Spread over 1 year it consists of classes twice a week on the IOL. Faculty from IIMC will take these modules.
The in-campus component will be held twice in the span of the 1-year Programme. This is a crucial component covering 8 days, which provides the participants an orientation towards the coveted classroom based learning through direct interaction with IIM-C faculty. It is compulsory for all participants.