Executive Program in Sales & Marketing
- Understand & identify the challenges in today’s market place
- Understand the Conceptual frameworks in sales and marketing
- Understand Customer and Market Orientation for business success
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a manager dealing with sales and/or marketing
- Be able to learn how to manage, motivate and lead sales and marketing teams
- Understand the fundamentals of channel design and development
- Recognized Certification from the foremost B School in the country
- Learning from the best faculty in India and Industry Experts
- Case studies and simulations
- Continue earningwhile you gain a high quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification
- Library Access
- LDP alumni membership of IIMC present globally - which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants
- Applications with Credentials & Corporate Nominations followed by an Entrance Test for which the cut off scores will be specified by IIMC
- Thursdays 6:45 PM – 9:45 PM; Sundays 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
The Program is specially designed for individuals wishing to pursue a career in Sales & Marketing. The program provides basic understanding of contemporary approaches to acquiring, retaining and growing business with various stakeholders in the market in an efficient and effective manner.
The Program would help participants in developing broad understanding of emerging Sales & Marketing frameworks and their relationships with other business functions to grow in the market and will also focus on ‘cutting edge’ issues concerning sales and marketing practices including brand, services, distribution channel management and people management issues. The program faculty will focus on synergy between in-field practice and in-class learning. The program would also provide opportunities for specialized focus on Sales Management for Pharmaceutical, Banking and Financial services, FMCG Industries along with Industrial Sales
The program will help the participant to:
Schedule & Duration
Note: 66% attendance is mandatory per module
Duration: 1 year
Total Numbers of Hours
Who Should Attend
Junior & Middle level executives looking to making a career in Sales and Marketing in Pharma, FMCG, Banking & Financial Services, Industrial products etc.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Graduates/Post graduate degrees recognized by UGC/AICTE in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] in either or both graduation/post graduation
- Minimum 2 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of Graduation as on Application Closure Date.
- Selection will be based on entrance test.
IIM Calcutta shall carry out the examination and evaluation required for certification. IIM Calcutta will directly award a certificate of completion to participants who complete the programme successfully. Giving feedback on the programme is an integral part of the completion requirements of the programme.
|Application Fee||INR 2000/-|
|Program Fee||INR 1,70,000/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 4,250/- + GST|
|Campus Fee||INR 42,000/- + GST|
|Total Fee||INR 2,16,250/- + GST|
- Program fees are payable online or through DD drawn in favour of “Hughes Global Education India Ltd.”.
- Campus fees will be payable by the student directly to “Indian Institute of Management Calcutta”.
- Campus fees will be communicated at the time of Induction.
- Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable towards any other student/program/batch
- GST will be charged at prevailing rates (currently @18%).
- Last Date of Application: 09-March-2018
- Entrance Test: 11-March-2018
- Selection List: 19-March-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 09-April-2018
- Orientation and briefing: 19-April-2018
- Class Start Date: April 2018
|Installment||Date||Amount (INR)||Amount USD|
|1st||As per offer letter||(65,000/- + 4,250/- + 24,000/-) + GST|
|2nd||10-July-2018||60,000/- + GST|
|3rd||10-October-2018||45,000/- + GST|
|4th||25-December-2018||18,000/- + GST|
Level 1: General Management for Marketing
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Management
- Module 2: People Skills for Sales & Marketing Professionals
Level 2: Specialized Modules in Marketing
- Module 3: Marketing Management
- Module 4: Digital Marketing
- Module 5: Market Analytics
- Module 6: Consumer Behaviour
- Module 7: Sales & Distribution Management
- Module 8: Product and Brand Management
- Module 9: Services Marketing
- Module 10: Marketing Strategy
- Module 11: Integrated Marketing Communications
- Module 12: B2B Marketing
- Module 13: International Marketing