Executive Programme in Advanced Business Analytics
- The Programme rigrously covers the field of Business Analytics.
- It would help improve managerial and leadership capabilities of participants.
- Books, cases and study materials are included in the course.
- Increased quality of interactions and peer group learning among participants.
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of interactive onsite learning.
- Participants are selected, based on elaborate selection process and profiling.
- Enables superior performance on the job. Exclusive focus on imparting relevant skills for career development.
- Premier certification from IIM Calcutta
- Career Enhancement
- Applicants should be working professionals / self-employed.
- Graduate degree in a relevant subject with 50% marks.
- At least 2 years work experience in a relevant field is desirable.
- Tuesday & Wednesday – 06:45pm to 09:45 pm (Two consecutive days of classes held every alternate week)
Consequent to decades of information technology deployment, organizations today have more information at hand than ever before. But in many cases the information is poorly utilized. Many organizations therefore miss out on potent competitive strategies.
Analytics has been successfully used for identifying a firm’s most profitable customers, deciding on the best offer price for a product, accelerating product innovations, optimizing supply chains, identifying key drivers of financial performance etc. Leading organizations in India and abroad have benefitted greatly by leveraging the power of analytics. Competence in analytics has become a critical skill for managers of new age business organizations.
This executive long distance programme (with a residential component at IIMA) would be divided into modules covering among other topics Statistical Modeling, Machine Learning, Financial Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Human Resources Analytics and Operations Analytics. The overall value gained at the end of the programme is expected to build a solid foundation of business analytics.
Duration: 6 Months.
The teaching approach will be highly interactive using the technological capabilities of the channel. The pedagogy followed for the programme will consist of a blend of lectures, case studies, online lectures, projects, peer to peer learning, self-learning, role play and simulations. Mentoring by faculty and access to learning resources of IIMA will also be made available. There will be one campus component of 84 hours held at IIMA. HGEIL will ensure uninterrupted technical support in conducting online classes, attendance, quizzes, etc.
|Application Fee||INR 2000/-|
|Program Fee||INR 2,10,000/- + GST|
Note:All Fees are payable directly to HGEIL. Fee is exclusive of GST which will be payable on actuals.
- Application Closure Date: April 16, 2018
- Last Date for Payment of First Instalment: June 10, 2018
- Orientation and briefing by HGEIL: June 21, 2018
- Academic Orientation by IIMA: June 27, 2018 [one hour slot]
- Class start: June 29, 2018 onwards (on Thursday as special session)
- Campus Dates: November 2018 (3 days)
- *Class days - Tuesday & Wednesday – 06:45pm to 09:45 pm (Two consecutive days of classes held every alternate week)
|1st||10-June-2018||INR 1,05,000/- + GST|
|2nd||20-July-2018||INR 1,05,000/- + GST|
- Big Data
- Data Visualization
- Statistical Predictive Modeling
- Machine Learning
- R programming
- Marketing Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Operations Analytics
- Human Resource Analytics