IIMA’s e-Mode PGP (ePGP 2018-19)
- Managerial decision making abilities
- Leadership capabilities
- Understanding of the functional areas of management
- Understanding of the economic and regulatory trends
- Varied analytical tools and techniques
- General management orientation
- Rigorous blended learning management programme offered by the top B-School of India.
- Award of diploma by IIM Ahmedabad.
- IIMA is responsible for the academic policies, course design, delivery, admissions and student evaluation of ePGP. Hughes Global Education India Ltd. is responsible for the technology platform, infrastructure and programme management support.
- Specifically designed for junior, mid, and senior level professionals and entrepreneurs with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite and interactive distance Learning.
- Participants selected through a rigorous process that includes a written test and interviews.
- Quality interactions with experienced professionals and peer group learning.
- Three campus modules of one week each to be conducted at the IIMA Campus.
- Working professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 3 years work experience (as on March 31, 2018).
- Age 24 years and above
- Entrance test and interview will be conducted by IIM, Ahmedabad
- Holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree/CA/ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized universities
- Thursday 06.45 pm - 10.00 pm
- Friday 06.45 pm – 10.00 pm
- Saturday 06.45 pm - 10.00 pm
- Sunday 12.15 noon – 03.30 pm
- Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2014, 2015, and 2016) or GMATscore (a valid GMAT score taken within the last 5 years) will be considered for shortlisting.
- Alternatively, applicants will have to take IIMA Admission Test (IAT).
- Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of score obtained in CAT/GMAT/IAT) will be invited for personal interview at IIMA campus.
- 2 years (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years)
ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP*)
in Management is a two year post-graduate diploma programme (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on Interactive Onsite Learning (IOL) platform. The objective of the programme is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior level professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
The course which is imparted over more than 600 classroom sessions, provides the participants with leadership skills for the knowledge economy, through an innovative curriculum. During the first year, the programme curriculum focuses on equipping the participants with
On completion of the core courses, each participant will need to choose electives in the various functional areas of Marketing, Finance, Strategy, Operations Management, Human Resource Management and IT Management, as well as cross-functional areas. Placement support will not be provided.
*‘e’ stands for Electronic mode (Interactive Onsite Learning).
Note:Class schedule mentioned is subject to change
The teaching approach will be highly interactive using the technological capabilities of the channel. The pedagogy will be a blend of lectures, case studies, online lectures, projects, peer to peer learning, self- learning and simulations. Mentoring by faculty and some access to learning resources of IIMA will also be made available. HGEIL will ensure uninterrupted technical support in conducting online classes, attendance, quizzes, etc.
|Application Fee||INR 2000/-|
|Program Fee||INR 17,000/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 42,500/- + GST|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of Application Fee)||INR 17,42,500/- + GST|
Note:All Fees are payable directly to HGEIL. Fee is exclusive of GST which will be payable on actuals.
- Application Closure Date: July 21, 201
- Entrance Exam* Dates: April 8 & 9, 2018 (1st round) (student can select any one slot)
- Entrance Exam* Dates: April 30, 2018 (2nd round)
- Entrance Exam* Dates: July 23, 2018 (3rd round)
- Interview at IIMA: April 22 & 23, 2018 (1st round)
- Interview at IIMA: May 7, 2018 (2nd round)
- Interview at IIMA: July 30, 2018 (3rd round)
- Last Date for Payment of First Instalment: August 24, 2018 (3rd round)
- Campus Modules Date: October 1, 2018 to October 8, 2018 (Participants to check-in on October 1, 2018)
- *Exam Time:- 10am to 11:30 am
|1st||24-Aug-2018||INR 3,00,000/- GST|
|2nd||26-Dec-2018||INR 3,00,000/- + GST|
|3rd||20-Apr-2018||INR 3,00,000/- + GST||4th||13-Aug-2018||INR 3,00,000/- + INR 5,500/- + GST|
|5th||6-Dec-2018||INR 3,00,000/- + GST|
|6th||31-Mar-2019||INR 2,42,500/- + GST|
Tentative First Year Course List – 2018-18
- Business Analytics and Competitive Advantage
- Introduction to Case MethodM
- OB - I (Micro)
- OB - II (Macro)
- Managerial ComputingM
- Information Management in Organizations
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Costing & Control Systems
- Probability and Statistics I
- Probability and Statistics II
- Quantitative Techniques (Decision Making)
- Operations Management I
- Operations Management II
- Marketing I
- Marketing II
- HRM I
- HRM II
- Communication I
- Communication II
- Economics (Micro)
- Economics (Macro)
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Sustainability
- Review Session/Leadership Talk
- Project Work
Note: The second year of the programme will be based on electives and project work